Time: April 16, 2015 from 7pm to 8:30pm
Street: 4045 KORONA CT SE
City/Town: CALEDONIA MI
Website or Map: https://www.google.com/maps/p…
Event Type: stop, the, rino, tax
Organized By: AMERICAN GUESSER
Latest Activity: Apr 1, 2015
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER SCOTT HAGERSTROM OF PAUL MITCHELL'S "NO ON HIGHER TAXES" (FAITH AND FREEDOM COALITION, MIXING SOCIAL AND FISCAL POLITICS, WHAT A CONCEPT) WILL GIVE US DETAILS AND STRATEGY ON HOW WE CAN HELP GET OUT THE VOTE AND OPPOSE THE MAY 5TH SNYDER TAX INCREASE.
Did you know? Proposal 1 will raise taxes by $2 billion, every year...forever more:
- Increase sales tax by 16% from 6 to 7 percent
- Increase gasoline taxes by $450 million (initially @ 41.7 cents per gallon plus federal tax)
- Increase annual Michigan driver registration fees by $95 million
- Result in Michigan residents paying an extra $100 million a year in federal taxes
- Average family will pay between $680 and $800 more per year in taxes
Sound good to you? Vote NO on May 5th.
SETUP AND SOCIAL TIME 6:30-7PM GOD AND COUNTRY @ 7PM